This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Monday, December 27, 2010

EXCUSES

Disorganization. That is my middle name I think. When I get too much activity going I don't stay on track very well. My activity has been working 40-50 hours a week for the last 3 months. And that doesn't count the 45 minute commute or the weekends or evenings on call. Or the massages done in between. And throw in a little traveling, company, a couple of school concerts, a play, some football games, craft club, etc etc etc. You get the picture and that is my excuse. And that is just that. AN EXCUSE. You know the saying don't you? Excuses are like, (can I say Rectums), everybody's got 'em and they stink. So I am through with excuses and ready to get back at it. I knew this would be hard and I am not going to quit. I won't let my family and me down. I have regained 5 pounds and don't want anymore. So today I logged my food and exercise and posted to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. You're still down 13 from when you started so look at the bright side :) You can do it! I'm tired of eating junk all month anyway so we can eat healthy when you all are here. I love you mom and I know you can do it!!!! Think how skinny you'll be in 6 months when you're a GRANDMA!

    ReplyDelete