This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year and a New Me (new body anyway)

Well we just got back from a wonderful week in Colorado with my family. We stayed in a condo and had a late but great Christmas.  It snowed, we had a fire place, hot chocolate. It was perfect. I love spending time with my family so much.  I did ok with the diet plan.  Didn't write things down and didn't say no to everything, but didn't over do either.  I am within 2 pounds of my lowest so far. I am behind schedule but I am back on track. My NYR is to get to the gym 3 times a week.  No excuses. I will have to adjust my goals times a bit but that is ok.  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment