This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Wonder

Well I have been avoiding this post.  Not doing so hot on the diet.  Been here before.  I just don't understand myself sometimes.  I have lost 25 pounds in the last year.  Could I just keep it up? I am going to try not to be hard on myself but I am a little unhappy with me today.  I gained 2 pounds since last weigh in.  I wanted to lose 3 more before my family came to visit this weekend. Not going to happen even if I starve myself. Literally. Anyway I fell off the wagon, ate peanuts and candy corn, ice cream cake, pizza, cookies, lots of snack crackers, some dips, some chips. Failed to write stuff down.  Why did I even buy some of that stuff? A Halloween tradition, a birthday, a trip out of town and unorganization.  Oh my how easy it is (even after nearly 3 months) to slip right back into terrible habits.  The difference this time is that I will reorganize myself and get back to it.  I can do this. I have been doing this.  Goal this week: Do NOT overeat or eat badly because family is here. This is no excuse.  Remember that I NEVER want to go back to previous weight.  No matter how many times I fall, I will pick myself up and keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment