This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Small Success

I lost another 2 pounds. Again. I am smiling. I am back to the lowest I have been in a long time. 3 more pounds and I will have reached the high end of my 15-20 pound weight loss goal.  And I have 8 more days to do it.  I am going to try. If I only lose 1 or 2 though I am still in the goal and will have succeeded.  I am so happy that I have stuck to the plan for the most part.  Some bad times, but mostly good.  I will have to improve some things if I want it to keep coming off I know.  But for now it is good.
The whole family was here last weekend. Loved it so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! And you lost it when everyone was in town! Way to stick to the plan :)

    ReplyDelete