This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not doing so hot

Ok. So I have not had a good week.  Not horrible but not good as far as dieting goes. I have not written everything down and I only exercised once. I gave a couple of massages which certainly helps but I only walked once.  And this was after I set a new little attainable goal. One day I ate almost 3000 calories.  That's almost enough to gain a pound. I worked at my nursing job last week and couldn't seem to stay out of  the "office goodies" despite bringing my own food.  So I must tell myselft not to give up and to keep going and see the end prize.  I tend to feel like I will never make it. That this goal is far to big and hard.  Sheesh. That is how it feels. So now I guess I need to call in the troops, SOS, get the reinforcements to steer me back on track cause I certainly don't seem to be able to do it myself.  One thing though, I know my clothes feel a little better and I do NOT want to return to them feeling too tight.  So hear my cry family and help me in my hour of need.

1 comment:

  1. Kandy Ill be praying that God will help you move this mountain. For Him its a tiny little thing and you know you can trust that your diligence will be justly rewarded. Keep your eye on the prize honey! It may feel like its too big for you but its never too big for Him:) I love you:)

    ReplyDelete