This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2

Well I stayed under 1800 calories but I prefer 1500. But that is why the range so I don't get too discouraged. I went to the grocery store for about 2 1/2 hours which all the exercise I did today.  Still with in my plan.  So this is good.  I won't lie though, I so wanted to buy the ice cream that is so good and was on sale for a great price. After all it is for the boys right? They are the ones that will eat it. Not me. (said in my most sarcastic voice) I noticed 2 times "taking a bite" when I really didn't need to tonight.  Thankful I noticed.  Also, did not map out the meal plan today.  So it was a tad harder.  I am definately going to make that a priority.  Now that I have all my groceries for the week that should be very easy.  I have heard from the kids and they are all on board.  Now to get the contract signed.  Hope to have that tomorrow. Then I plan to share my 2 year plan.  I am wanting to truly feel like this is it.  Fear creeps up in me though that, like a million times before, I will fail. But I am not giving up. I refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment