This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 1

I did it!! I really lost 9 pounds.  I can't believe it.  I had to weigh 4 times cause I thought surely the scales were messed up.  I have been on many diets but I have never taken off 9 pounds in 1 week.  Wow.  I am very happy.  It wasn't so bad either.  I had alot of food and I didn't feel hungry.  I still wanted bad food sometimes, but the contract kept me faithful.  It can be done.  1 week down, 103 to go.  Today's inspiration?
The scales.

1 comment:

  1. ***<3***WHOOOOOT! Oh yea ya did it hey hey now....party on ~ without the "salsa" of course BAAHAHAAA! Kandy I am so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete