This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 7

Today.  Great until I got home from work.  My total calorie intake was 1855. Way over 1500 and even over 1800.  So, my part of the bargain is to not get defeated and to keep going.  This is such a familiar feeling.  Screw up and throw in the towel.  I have worked the last 3 days at my nursing job and am reminded why I don't want to do it anymore, have come home to that old feeling of not having enough time to do the things I need and feeling stressed because I need the money. I can't massage yet till I get my license.  Can't get my license till I get my transcripts.  Waiting on school for that. aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh.  So lets have some potato chips, a whole avacado and an unplanned supper. That will make it all better. I knew it was bad news, but I told myself since I have a "range" I have room to add a couple things on this stressful day. I think I would like to cry right now. Ok. Enough.  See contract # 8. I will be kind to myself and begin again immediately.  That means I will finish my water, and go for my walk, and read something positive and inspiring.  And writing this all down seems to help. I think maybe it isn't really that I messed up the meal plan THAT bad, but the feelings associated with the flub up are what I really don't like.  I needed to take a big breath and plan before I ate.  Also the answer may have been to take that walk while stressed instead of eating supper.  I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment