This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 12 (Sunday)

Today was great!!!  I stayed on the plan even through Graduation, complete with snacks.  I am so motivated still that it hasn't even been too hard so far.  I know there will be challenges to come, but I am thinking it is so much about mindset and not just about food.  I graduated from Massage Therapy Training Institute today along with Trey.  What a great accomplishment for us both.  I am extremely happy to be finished and ready to move on to the next step. Building my new business.  With this change comes a few sad things too, though.  I will truly miss school and the people I got to know so well.  What a great change this has been for me.  I am so glad I did it.  And........Trey will moving out to Colorado. It is so bittersweet.  Of course I want my kids to spread their wings and be independent like I raised them to be, but I will miss his gorgeous face and funny antics that keep me smiling. He is ready, but it doesn't make my heart ache any less.  Now there will be 3 of my kids in Colorado, which is good for coordinating visits, but it is just too far away if you ask me.  But I will choose to look at all the good in it and stop feeling sorry for myself.  AND by golly I will not EAT to cover the pain.  NO WAY!!!

And let me not forget. This is going to be a great time with Travis.  He will be the center of attention and for once he will be the priority and number #1.  I love you Travis and I look forward to the next 2 years with you.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and you and Brad can start making plans to head that way in a couple of years :)

    ReplyDelete