This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Monday, August 2, 2010

Day13

Today's inspiration. Transformations like this are amazing to me.  Could I possibly be such a success story?? I....CAN.....NOT....WAIT!!!!!!!
http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Health/Diet-Nutrition/7-Weight-Loss-Transformations-Couples-Edition.html

Well now at the end of the day, I have gone over my count. 1914 cal. total.  I had an extra snack today.  I told myself I would eat less at supper and then I didn't.  Another lesson in why I need to stick to the plan.  I think maybe I should write it down immediately with calorie count to have it looking me in the face.  I have not be WRITING down, I have been typing in at the end of the day.  I did it very quickly without thinking and I was a little hyped up when I did it. I just need to settle down.  I am not getting all my water in.  It would help to get the water in because it helps fill me up.  I am learning though that I do eat when I am stressed.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment