This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 4, Day 26

Today I joined Spark People (http://www.sparkpeople.com/) .  It is a free website for helping people to lose weight. Actually it is not just about weight loss it helps a person get on track for good health or stay on track for good health. A whole community with so much information I am overwhelmed. But it has a great nutrition and fitness tracking system and I think it will be great.  Some great inspirational stories too.  I love reading how people lost 50, 75, 100 pounds.  It is so encouraging.  I stayed in my calorie limit today and learned from spark people that I could use a little more calcium and potassium.  Good to know. 

Tomorrow I interview for a Massage job.  Please pray for me as I decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment