This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 3, Day 19

Today stinks a little.  Trey is off to Colorado to live with his sister and go to school. Just what kids who grow up are supposed to do.  As a mom it just makes me so sad right now.  I try not to be, but I love them so much. I want them to "grow and go" but I just want them to live down the street.  Well, needless to say, I didn't do so hot on the eating.  I ate 2 pieces of cake and licked the cake batter spatula and licked the frosting spoon.  aaaaarrgggghhhh.... also I ate a sandwich (good) for supper but then when Trav came home with friends and fixed spaghetti, I ate some of that too.  Eating can definately be emotional, don't kid yourself for one second like I have for so long.  I did get lots done around here though, which probably kept me away from the kitchen even more. I washed lots of sheets and comforters. I thoroughly cleaned Trey's old room and moved another bed in it so now he and Tyler have a place to sleep when they come home.  I cleaned out the cabinet above the washer and rearranged the linens in the empty dresser in "the boys' room" (that is what I am going to call it now since they both have had that room at one time or another), I progressed greatly in Trav's old room (now to be know as "the massage room"). It should be functional by tonight when it will see it's first massage. And Travis is moved into his new space downstairs. And so the craft room has returned to the sub-basement where it all began.  I love it when it is so clean and organized.  Note to self:  clean and organize instead of eating.  Wow! What kind of results that would be!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw mama! We love you :) Nice work! I can't wait to come fix up the massage room with you... & I'll be paid "in kind" correct? :)

    ReplyDelete