This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 11

Today was good.  I had a party tonight though and I didn't do terrible, but not great either. See when I go off plan then I don't know how many calories and fat and stuff so it is hard. However, I did the best I could in a couple of ways.  I have had a burger before so I knew how to count that, I wanted a glass of wine so I left out my afternoon snack, I had no idea the "calico dish" so I just took approximately 2 T of it and treated it like chili (after talking to the person who made it-that can tell alot), the shrimp wontons that I made I knew the cal count so that was easy.  All in all I stayed under 1800. However, I could feel myself slowly creeping into an old way of saying "How many times do you have a graduation party? It won't hurt to go off diet one night." Even friends saying "Oh you'll be ok one night." Before I went I just planned and I had my hubby agree to "approve" my plate before I ate.  It wasn't too hard because I am still so motivated, I just feel scared that maybe the count is wrong because of not knowing for sure.  As the contract states, I will not give up and be critical of myself. I am back on track right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment