This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Monday, August 9, 2010

Week 3, Day 20

Today was pretty good.  I stayed in the calorie limit (under by quite a bit actually) but I was way short on fruits and vegetable.  I am out right now and need to go grocery shopping.  That is so important. I do way better when all the stuff I need is in the house.  Anyway, will keep on truckin.  I got the massage room cleaned and did my first massage in the new Massage for Wellness massage therapy room.  It was great. It needs paint, holes fixed and a lamp.  I think I will take my kids up on their offer to come home and help.  I imagine they will be wanting massages for payment. :-). It is a good calorie burner for me, so I will be happy to oblige. Trey made it safely to Colorado and hit the streets in search of a job. Brad made it home safely as well. I think Zeke(family dog) misses Trey and Max(Trey's dog) already. He was rather subdued and quiet today and when Brad came home Zeke was all over the place with excitement and couldn't wait to run outside.  Sadly he didn't find them, so Brad will have to do for now. He doesn't eat when he is sad or stressed. I will take note.

1 comment:

  1. That's me, Mr. "have to do for now". Glad I could help.
    You're right, Kandy. We all need to learn to eat because we are hungry and not for emotional reasons.

    ReplyDelete