This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Friday, August 20, 2010

Week 5, Day 31

Well I have made it to the gym 2 times in 3 days.  That is big for me.  I will go tomorrow and that will make 3 times this week and that would be the first time I have truly stuck to 3 times per week exercise.  Exercising kicked my butt today.  I couldn't figure why.  When I sat down to write my intake for the day, I think I may have found the answer.  For starters, according to Spark People, I should be eating 1700-2100 cal per day. So I upped the calorie intake.  Next my goal is to burn 323 cal.  Well I reached the calories burned goal and then some. However, before I sat down to dinner tonight, I realized I had only consumed slightly over 400 Cal so far. So when I was exercising I had no energy.  I am not certain that is it, but I am wondering.  I got so much water in today.  95 oz at the time of writing this.  It isn't quite half of my body weight (that would mean I need 50 more oz) but it is very good for me.  And several days I have tried to cram the water in late in the day and into evening.  Then I wind up getting up 2 or 3 times in the night.  Yuck, I think I will try harder to get it in earlier in the day.  I put on a pair of pants yesterday and a pair of jeans today that have been so incredibly tight and they both fit nicely and I didn't feel my breath was cut off.  I have also been wearing some underwear that was too tight and small.  So even if the pounds aren't melting too quickly, the inches are revealing success. Little victories. Now when I can walk into Victoria's secret and buy a pair of underwear, that will be one happy day for me.  I am buying a bra too (I hear they are the best). It will be so nice to buy things from regular sized stores.  I can't wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WooO!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait either! I want to go shopping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) VS is expensive and not realistic in body size Kandy. I dont recommend you shop there too early in the game:) JAEDYN has like the perfect body and they had NOTHING for her :( Be careful to not get discouraged early on in shopping. There are lots of darling places to go and look that will be perfectly suited to YOU:) Youre doing GREAT and Im so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete