This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 4 Day 28

Yikes!!!!!!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh! You have no idea how much courage it is taking me to do this.  But I must. And I am sure it will pay off in the end.  How did I get this way??? Well I know how, technically, but geez!! This is awful.  I have to stop before I start crying.  That does not help.  Anyway, I am down another 3 pounds.  I love tracking my intake on Spark People.  It really helps.  When I make myself write on this blog it helps too.  Keeps me on track, I guess.  It has been one month and I am on track where I should be. I am down a total of 9 pounds. (my goal was 5-7 pounds a month or so-15 to 20 in 3 months actually) Which is awesome. Another 9 pounds and I should really notice a difference.
Things I am doing well:
Journaling my food intake.
Journaling on my blog.
Recognizing eating when hungry vs. eating related to stress.
Things I need to work on:
Exercising 3 times per week.
Water intake.
Negative thoughts of myself.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go mom!!! You're right it will pay off :) I saw this article on the MSN homepage today and thought of you:
    http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/slideshow.aspx?cpdocumentid=100261909&imageindex=1&q=A+Lifelong+Battle
    (I hope that works if you copy/paste it into your browser) It's about 5 people who lost 100 pounds... and how!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! I read it. It WAS great. I love seeing before and amazing after pics. I want to be them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kandy Its so awesome to see you letting go and sharing yourself with others. This alone has been an amazing transformation. Im so incredibly proud of you honey! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete