This is a diary of my journey through weight loss. I hope it encourages you as it helps me through one of the hardest challenges of my lifetime so far.



Friday, August 13, 2010

week 4 day 24

Well, I haven't done so hot.  I have failed to write and read my inspiring articles daily.  I don't think I have gone over calories too much, but that's just it. I have gotten a little lazy about finding out the calorie count. I have eaten some things that are difficult to count.  I have been to the gym just 4 times since I joined, which is better than none.  And I have continued to write my intake, all of it, in a journal.  So lots of improvement still needed. But I will get it done.  I didn't lose any weight this week. (Not surprised).  But I am still on track to lose my goal for first 3 months.  Just writing today gets me motivated.  This seems to be a really important component.  Also it is a must to keep the right foods in the house.  Hope is not lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment